Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Literal Snow Plow!



It FINALLY "warmed" up outside... I use the term loosely because 15 degrees feels warm compared to the winter we have been having with subzero temperatures everyday.

Anyways, since it was considerably warmer outside, I decided to take the boys outside to play for a few minutes. We desperately needed fresh air. Cece came outside too, and she was thrilled to "play" with us. By playing, she ran circles around the boys while barking and trying to get them to chase her around the backyard. They just laughed at her, so I decided to chase her around the backyard a few times before she got a little too excited...

There she goes. Full speed ahead... She charges over to the boys, but she plowed right into Harry sending him flying through the air followed by a tumble in the snow. Before I could even check to see if Harry was ok, I was already hunched over on the ground laughing so hard that I could not breathe!!! Whoops... I probably should have checked first then laughed..

By the way... Harry was ok, but he certainly was pissed off... I don't think I will be chasing Cece around the backyard when Harry is on the ground anymore. HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment