Saturday, February 8, 2014

Funny Moments in Toddlerhood Part 1

There is never a dull moment when you are a toddler... These stories prove it!!

11-22-13
So... I changed Harry's diaper, and I put him down on the carpet so I could clean up. He crawled away laughing, and then an eerie silence fell upon the house. I looked around and didn't see him. Then I heard a faint splashing sound coming from the bathroom. I go in, and he is dunking his hand in the toilet and licking the water off of his hand!!! (Yes, I did tell him "no" and removed him from the situation, but a picture was needed first! HA HA!)


12-18-13
2am... I hear Harry laughing hysterically followed by an abrupt silence... Then I hear him yell "I did it! I did it! I did it!!" I go in his room to investigate what he did and discovered that he took his socks off and dropped them on the floor!! Since I don't let him take his socks off during the day, he thought he would be sneaky by doing this in the middle of the night. Busted!! At least when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he keeps it interesting!!!

12-22-13
2am... I don't know what Harry "did", but he kept shouting "I did it" repeatedly while laughing! I found no evidence of anything that he could have possibly done. Clueless!

1-9-14
2am... I hear "I don't like it" repeatedly followed by a yell and giggle coming from Harry's room. I'm not sure what he didn't like, but I think it had something to do with his stuffed puppy being on the floor. I, however, didn't like how we were awake a majority of the night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment