Monday, February 17, 2014

Breast Milk Pudding

I'm at it again... I'm always trying to find uses for my frozen stash of breast milk! Well, I found a recipe for pudding online, and I changed it up a little, and I made my own pudding. Yum! Since breast milk is packed full of nutrients, this version of pudding is a tad healthier.


Source: http://doublethink.us.com/paala/2012/11/01/informational-breastfeeding-posters/

Original recipe:
http://www.ehow.com/how_2067619_make-vanilla-pudding.html

Here is what you need:
3 cups (24oz) of breast milk
4 tsp corn starch
2 eggs
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup applesauce
2 tsp vanilla
4 tsp coconut oil



How to make the pudding:
1. In a medium sized pan, pour in the milk and corn starch and mix together.

2. Then, add the 2 eggs and mix until well blended.

3. Add in the sugar and applesauce, and mix thoroughly.

4. Heat on the stove on medium heat for 10 minutes while stirring occasionally.

5. Once the time is up, add in the coconut oil and vanilla, and mix well.

6. Heat on medium heat for an additional 10 minutes.

7. Cool and enjoy!!




Harry approves!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment