Sunday, February 9, 2014

Poop stinks

Yes.. Poop stinks! Changing diapers can be an event that you wish you could forget, but even the smell becomes embedded in your brain for life!!

Believe me... These are two horrifyingly hilarious that I will never forget!!!

Epic Poop #1: December 28th, 2013
It was Saturday morning, and Harry was taking a bath. Harry was happily playing, so I walked over to the other side of the bathroom to put the clothes into the dryer. (Don't worry.... It was only about 3 feet away, and I could still see him.) Harry was playing in the bath tub when all of a sudden he started screaming and frantically trying to get out of the bath tub. I couldn't figure out why until I looked down in the bath tub to discover that he was surrounded in poop infested water!!!! Horrified, I yelled for Scott to help! Team work!! Between rewashing Harry, rinsing him off, and cleaning the bath tub, we took care of the situation... So gross, but we had a good laugh!!

Epic Poop #2: January 1st, 2014
Happy New Year!!! Well, the new year started off with a bang! Harry had a rough night of not sleeping much, but that's ok. We were playing in the living room in the morning, and I decided to go into the kitchen to get some water. I came back, and the living room smelled awful... I look down. Poop is on the carpet. Poop is on Harry's socks. Poop is on Harry's car. Poop is on his back, legs, and stomach!!!! Poop is EVERYWHERE!!!! Very carefully, I carried him to the bathroom, peeled his clothes off, wiped him down, and gave him a bath. That was one EPIC explosion!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment