Thursday, June 19, 2014

Homemade Cheese Crackers


Making your own crackers is actually quite easy! Harry loves cheese, so I thought I would make him his own cheese crackers. This saves me time at the grocery store because I have to quadruple check all the food labels due to Harry's peanut and tree nuts allergies. 

These cheese crackers are quite healthy for you, and they are a delicious snack!!! :) Harry loves them.


Here's what you need:

2 1/2 cups ground flaxseed

1 teaspoon sea salt

1 teaspoon paprika

3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce

2 cups shredded cheese

4oz. milk 

**Note: I used breast milk because I have a giant supply in the freezer. Lol.**


What to do: 

1. First, mix the dry ingredients together. (Flaxseed, sea salt, and paprika)

2. Then add the unsweetened applesauce and mix until crumbly.

3. Slowly stir in the cheese and milk, and then roll the dough into a ball.

4. On a flat surface, sprinkle some flour down and flatten out the dough.

5. Cut into shapes or whatever you'd like, and place onto a greased cookie sheet. 

6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and bake for about 18-24 minutes. 

7. Cool and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment