Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Alphabet Fishing


We are learning about the letter F, so I thought I would make a fun game for Harry! We went alphabet fishing! It is so much fun!!! It is so simple to make too. 

First, cut out 26 fish on different colored construction paper. (I drew them myself, so that is why they look so bad. Lol) Put a letter on each tail, and add a smiley face if you'd like! :)


For the fishing pole, I tied ribbon to a small stick and put a piece of duct tape (sticky side up ) on the end of the ribbon. (The duct tape will be able to pick up the fish.)


To play:

#1: Harry used the fishing pole to pick up the fish.  When he got a fish, he had to say the letter.

#2: I would call out a letter, and Harry had to find the correct letter. 

**Both ways were a lot of fun for him and a great learning experience!**


No comments:

Post a Comment