Saturday, April 26, 2014

Put Me in the Zoo



Put Me in the Zoo is another one of our favorites!! We spent the week doing some fun things with the book!

Here's what we did:

1. I made Harry a special Put Me in the Zoo themed dinner. I sliced the bread in the shape of the character which resembles a tiger. I added cream cheese and Fruity Pebbles cereal for the spots, broccoli for the grass, cheese for the sun, a carrot for the nose, and a chocolate chip for the eye! It was such a fun dinner!! Harry really enjoyed it!! :)



2. Next, we painted with animals. We dipped the animal feet in paint, and we painted them on paper.



3. We drew pictures of zoo animals. I asked Harry to draw a bear, and this is what he did! Lol. Not bad!


4. Fruity Pebbles French Toast for breakfast! This was delicious! :) You can find my recipe in my blog too.


5. Harry decorated the animal with his different color spots. The goal was to put the color spots onto the white ones.

Note: I google searched and found the picture.




6. We colored a Put Me in the Zoo picture.

Note: I found it on Google.




7. We made a touch and feel spots collage using tissue paper, pom pom balls, cotton balls, and construction paper.



8. Lastly, while reading the story, I decorated Harry in spots! It was pretty funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment