Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Counting

Well, we spend a lot of time counting! In fact my son 19 month old son can count to 16!!!! :) Now, that is awesome!!! We did a few special counting activities one week too, and we read TONS of books on counting that week too. 

Here's our counting activities:

Number Hop Scotch

*We played a few different ways. We counted the dots in each square together, I asked Harry to count the dots in a specific square, or I would ask him to hop to a specific number and count with me.



Counting with jelly beans

*Yes, it is July, and we have left over Easter candy. Lol. We used it to count! I used a cupcake pan, labeled it 1 to 12, and we sorted jelly beans by number.




Counting with Cheerios! 

*I made number cards from 1 to 10, and we sorted and counted Cheerios. Harry also took this opportunity to have a snack. Lol!


No comments:

Post a Comment