Wednesday, March 12, 2014

St. Patrick's Day crafts and projects 2014

Oh, I love holidays!! I love St. Patrick's Day because green is my favorite color. :)

Here are the crafts we did! I love love love them all!!

Shamrock made from handprints!


Painting with peppers! This was way too cool. I cut the top off of the pepper, dipped it in green paint, and Harry stamped it on his paper.




Painting and decorating shamrocks with paint and confetti.


Decorating shamrocks with green paper, confetti, and pom poms.



Handprint rainbow... Yes, I am aware that it is missing indigo. ;)


Fingerprint rainbow. Harry and I both made this one! I helped him trace his name too.


Leprechaun handprint! I added my favorite little Irish poem/saying on this one. Harry helped glue the hat, faces, and eyes on it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment