Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thanksgiving Crafts and Projects 2013

I love holidays! As Harry is getting older, we will be doing more elaborate crafts and projects.

Here are some things we did for Thanksgiving:

We made turkeys!! Harry's turkey is hilarious!




Thanksgiving sugar cookies! These are Harry's handprints that we made into turkeys. He loved decorating them and eating the icing of course! Ha!





A cute Thanksgiving poem! :)


What I am thankful for...

I did a little lesson on things we are thankful in our lives. I briefly explained the possible things that we might be thankful for using sign language and pictures. Harry then chose 5 different pictures, and I helped him glue them down. He colored the paper after, and I wrote the names of the items on it.

**Note: This might be a little advanced for him, but it's never too early to start little projects and lessons. This one helps promote early literacy, decision making, cognitive skills, and comprehension skills.**

No comments:

Post a Comment