Saturday, March 15, 2014

Very Very Simple Oatmeal Cookies

Do you like cookies?? Well, this recipe is delicious and easy. If you like bananas, oatmeal, and chocolate chips, then you will love this!! I was looking for something sweet last night, but I didn't want all the extra nonsense with it, so I came up with this! There are only three ingredients, and it isn't as junky as other cookies. It tastes just as good if not better than candy!!

See... They look delicious, and they are delicious!!


Ok, so here is what you need:
2 ripe bananas
1 cup of raw quick cooking oatmeal
1/2 cup of chocolate chips

Yes, that IS all you need... Amazing, I know!



Note: You can buy better chocolate chips, however I was just experimenting so I got the cheap ones.

Now, here's how you make them:
1. Preheat your oven to 350F degrees.
2. Mash up the bananas into a bowl.

3. Then, stir in the oatmeal until well mixed, and fold in the chocolate chips.

4. Roll into little balls and place unto a greased cookie sheet.

5. Cook for 15-20 minutes for your desired texture!
6. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment