Thursday, August 14, 2014

Coconut Flat Bread


I have always to make bread, so I decided to experiment with making flat bread. I didn't suck! Lol!! In fact, it tastes good too. Yeah!! 

This flat bread is so easy to make, and you only 5 ingredients!!! Pretty cool!! It's even allergy friendly for Harry! :) 



What you need:

1 1/2  cup flour
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 teaspoon olive oil


Note: The coconut oil gives the bread a nice coconut taste, hence the name coconut flat bread. ;)


What to do:

1. First, mix everything except the coconut oil together in a large bowl. 

2. Microwave the coconut oil for about 15 seconds, and then add to the bowl. Mix well. 

3. Then turn a burner on medium heat, and scoop a spoonful of the dough onto a nonstick pan.

4. Cook until lightly browned, and flip over to the other side and do the same.

5. Repeat step 4 until the dough is gone.

6. Cool and enjoy! :)





2 comments:

  1. This looks interesting.. and so simple! I am going to have to try this one! (maybe throw some berries in there... ) You always have the coolest recipes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I love experimenting with crazy things. I think my son's peanut and tree nut allergies sparked my ideas. I discovered that I am actually pretty good at baking too. Win win! :)

      Ps.- I like your idea with the berries too. That sounds good! :)

      Delete