Thursday, August 7, 2014

Simple Cheese Crackers


Up until recently, I had no idea that making your own crackers was so easy!! Wow! I suddenly LOVE baking too. It is so much fun for me. :)

These cheese crackers I made are allergy friendly for Harry and his peanut and tree nuts allergies too. I love making food for him. I know for sure that it is safe for him. They are a great alternative for the stuff you would buy in the stores too! :)



Let's get started!

Here's what you need:

1 cup flour
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup water
(Note: We used breast milk to give the crackers some extra nutrients.)


What to do:

1. Preheat the oven to 350F degrees. 

2. In a large bowl, mix the flour, salt, cheese, and water together. 

3. Roll the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. 

4. Cut the dough into shapes, and place onto a lightly greased cookie sheet. 

5. Bake for about 14-18 minutes, depending on how crispy you want them.

6. Cool and enjoy! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment