Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Firetruck Activities!

Harry loves cars and trucks! I thought it would be fun to do some activities with firetrucks, AND we even went to the Fire House Museum! How exciting!!! :)

Here's what we did:

1. Paper Firetruck
Using construction paper, I cut out pieces for a firetruck. Harry glued them together.


2. "Put out the fire" sensory bin
I ripped up red, yellow, orange, and brown construction paper, and I placed it in a pan. I added 2 of Harry's toy firetrucks, and I filled up a squirt bottle with water. Harry then had to squirt the water on the paper to put out the fire! 


3. Graham cracker firetruck
Using graham crackers, pretzels, homemade frosting, and peanut and tree nut free "oreo" cookies, we made firetrucks. Harry loved this activity! 


4. The Fire House Museum! 
This was soooooo cool!!! There is something for all ages. Harry had so much fun learning about firetrucks, fire safety, and exploring old firetrucks! :)

2 comments:

  1. You went all out I loved it! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I had so much fun with this too!!!

      Delete